Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello December!! ♥ It's a month filled with joy and celebrations. ho ho ho!


Start with new season...yayy!! its december again...tingu balik sejarah lama,got bad and good history of life...pandai-pandai la kasi bagus mana yg nda bgs kan.
Need to be ready of everything,my study my future...my relationship,>_<..tapuji.
Still sitting in my room at hostel,not for vacation leave yet..heyy,it just 3days more till home,that what i like...but the sad thing is cant see my Babe for a month..wish i can celebrate new year with him,and i got something for you babe...wait arr...Im thinking,im just still have 6months for my study,wish i can go through with all this.Ba bagus2 la ko bljar sna tu.."Bey,bla kt maw tunang?"..soalan smlam sy dpt,adui ada la pula..tunggu ko p tunang sy la...ahahaha(gali ati).


No comments:

Post a Comment